• HONOR • RESPECT • DISCIPLINE • FOCUS •
• KINDNESS • COURAGE • EXCELLENCE •
All new students who sign up for 3 MONTHS get a FREE uniform
MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAMS
Fusion has something for everyone! There are programs for students ages 3 – Adult. See our program pages for details!
Classes DURING COVID
During this time of COVID, Fusion offers IN-PERSON CLASSES 3 DAYS PER WEEK and ONLINE CLASSES 3 DAYS PER WEEK.
Fusion recognizes that martial arts is not only about the physical discipline that comes with studying the traditional arts, but also about mental disciple, self-confidence, self-control, being part of a community, kindness to others and so much more.
FUSION MARTIAL ARTS
At Fusion, the backbone of our training is KARATE. Our style of karate is AMERICAN SHURI TE. As students progress, we introduce elements of groundwork from Judo & Jiu jitsu.
To provide a sense of stability for our community and to let our students know that the Coronavirus will not stop them from reaching their goals.
- Fusion will remain a vibrant community during this period of social distancing.
- Fusion will maintain a consistent class schedule during this time of uncertainty.
- Fusion will provide a variety of ways for our students to develop their martial arts skills during this cycle of hybrid learning.
- Fusion students will continue to advance in rank because we will hold Color Belt Tests every month that we will be training during COVID.
Fusion will not let the Coronavirus make our families feel alone and we will not let it stop our students from reaching their goals.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A FREE CLASS
352 Elwood Avenue
Fusion Martial Arts
|352 Elwood Ave, Hawthorne, NY 10532, USA|